How to become a Member?
Membership of CCIVS brings you into our worldwide network which is itself linked to other regional and international structures including those of the United Nations system.
This will enable you to:
- Be part of an international movement, with the possibility to meet international partners from all around the world,
- Allow for greater communication and connection with organisations from around the world,
- Support the recognition of your organisation and provide you with a means to communicate and develop partnerships with IVS organisation around the world;
- Develop new bilateral or multilateral exchanges,
- Provide a link to the UN system though the CCIVS status with UNESCO, ECOSOC and FAO,
- Join funded capacity building training opportunities and global campaigns and programs,
- Gain visibility by participating in CCIVS’ internationally recognised actions and campaigns,
- Use the results of the high-quality impact measurement process CCIVS is carrying out with various universities and participate in new studies,
- Recognition by becoming part of the CCIVS membership book which is published on diverse platforms and promoted through our website,
- Be kept up to date on CCIVS activities and events through our mailing list,
- Have the possibility to join in the development of the global network, on its Executive Board and in its Plan of Action and to develop common programmes and activities.
If you wish to become a member, you can apply online. After completing your application, you have to send all required documents to CCIVS secretariat via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please note that all the documents must be in English. Applications are considered by the CCIVS’ Executive Committee (EC). The acceptance by the EC is subject to ratification by the General Assembly of CCIVS, currently taking place once every two years. The Secretariat circulates the complete application among the EC members, which takes a final decision by its next physical meeting at the latest. In case your application cannot be considered favourably, the inscription fee paid by you in advance shall be reimbursed. The administration fee is not refundable.
Question and Answer section
If you have any further questions or doubts, please do not hesitate to contact us!