Capacity Building Trainings
Capacity building trainings on Volunteer and Heritage Management took place in
- France (April 2017), hosted by REMPART
- Uganda – (May 2017), hosted by UVDA
The Capacity Building Trainings sought to:
- Improve the quality of youth work and lead to new partnerships
- Create multipliers to continue to implement actions in their local communities and follow up with the young people involved in the Local Awareness Raising Actions
- Produce results to be implemented in Local actions
- Share best practices and resources
- Guarantee that the individuals in charge of volunteer management and heritage projects gained and developed the knowledge and skills needed to plan and implement heritage actions with community and individual engagement, and institutional support and local and national co-funding and certify these.
- Contribute to establishing common practices and standards for the participants to reproduce at the organisational and local level the capacity building process and multiply the impact and outreach of the project.