More info about this project on vision2actionblog.wordpress.com
The Vision to Action project aim is to use the existing capacities and potential within the International Volunteer Service Movement to follow up on the strategic goals of the White Paper for IVS in the thematic area of Sustainability and Environment whilst enforcing the support measures; Networking, Capacity Building, Impact and Communication and Visibility.
Its objectives are to:
- Strengthen capacities within the IVS movement, to generate Sustainability of solid actions in the Organisations participating, to provide greater Capacities and skills for Youth Workers, Board Members and Young People;
- Empower Organisations with trained young people to create Sustainable Development programmes and to improve the impact of these;
- Create a Pool of Trainers, Young People acting as multipliers for a sustainable long term action;
- Develop a more Sustainable IVS with an Increased Positive Impact;
- Implement Sustainable and Environmental long-term strategies for the IVS movement to be implemented on a Global and Local Level;
- To improve the Visibility of the work and Raise Awareness on the important work developed by IVS organisations towards Sustainability and Environment;
- To share the Vision of IVS organisations towards the Sustainable Development Goals.