NETWORKING Conference to promote International VolunteeringThe Conference offers- visibility/networking/learning, this will act as a global meeting where organisations can have bilateral and multilateral meetings – providing them with the chance to get to know in more depth each other’s projects and needs, round tables will take place, inviting experts in marketing and promotion and successful financial management (entrepreneurs, institutions, expert IVS organisations).
- Bilaterals/Multilaterals networking meetings;
- Round tables inviting organisations with expertise on marketing and promotion and successful financial management to share their stories;
- Future planning of activities together;
- An in-depth look at issues facing the IVS network and how we can respond to this through the trainings offered by the Capacity building;
- Experts will be invited for an open conference, which will focus on ‘Building Partnerships for Successful Volunteering Projects’, it will provide an opportunity between the Conference participants and the external invitees to engage, exchange and develop cooperation. The objective is to provide more information about possibilities to strengthen cooperation between the IVS sector and external stakeholders in order to promote and improve volunteering opportunities for young people.
Natalie has been inspired by and passionate about non-formal learning since her first experience that happened more than 20 years ago. As a trainer and facilitator, she supports learning processes and personal development of youngsters and adults (alone or in groups) since 2002. Since that time she has also been in the volunteering field and for many years now actively involved in CVS-Bulgaria and SCI. Natalie loves to meet people, create new learning opportunities and facilitate group processes.
Katalin has long term experience on finance in for-profit and non-profit sector as an economist. She is an expert in leadership, strategy, and Lean business development. Held various finance management positions at multinational companies in Hungary and France and served 2 terms as a member of International Executive Committee of Service Civil International. After a sector shift 3 years ago she worked at a hungarian NGO aiming to support lonely elderly by volunteer service. Just recently she opted for the challenge to drive organizational change at BHRG Model in Budapest. She believes that everyone can learn finance and that it can be easy and fun.