Zhuoling, Programme Coordinator of the CCIVS participated in the French edition of the TicTac training organised by the National Agencies of France, Belgium, Luxembourg and Switzerland from 12 to 18 November 2017. With the participation of the officers from the above agencies, 16 youth workers gathered in Brussels to develop the competences for implementing ‘Mobility of Youth Workers’ projects within Erasmus+: Youth in Action as support measures in an organisation’s long term strategy.
The specific objectives of the course are to:
- promote the Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme as an educational tool
- explore Erasmus+: Youth in Action with a special focus on quality international cooperation
- understand the role of Erasmus+ Youth in Action within a long term local strategy
- simulate the first steps of organizing a ‘Mobility of Youth Workers’ project in the youth field within an international team
- develop the participants’ competences in planning non-formal education and intercultural learning processes
- promote youth participation and active citizenship as key elements when designing a European project